Screen for the early signs of 50 cancers in 1 blood draw.
LucenceINSIGHT™ is a multi-cancer early detection tool that screens for the signals of up to 50 cancers in a simple blood draw.
The test detects cancer-associated alterations in DNA fragments circulating in blood. These fragments (also known as circulating tumor DNA or ctDNA) are released from cancer cells into the bloodstream.
These presence or absence of these ‘Cancer Signals’ are presented in your report as Cancer Signal: Detected or Cancer Signal: Not Detected, for further evaluation by your healthcare provider if necessary.
Get INSIGHT to better health today.
Why Screen for Cancer Early ?
Early Detection Leads to Better Outcomes
For your benefit.
LucenceINSIGHT™ is recommended in conjunction with existing screening tools for:
- Individuals aged 40 and above who are not pregnant and without a history of cancer in the past 3 years.
- Individuals with an elevated risk of cancer (e.g. family history of cancer, diet, lifestyle etc).
Based on our proprietary next-generation sequencing technology, LucenceINSIGHT™ screens for the signal of cancer with a sensitivity of 80.9% and a specificity of 99%3.
Up to 50 Cancers
12 - 18 Days
Interested in Getting Tested?
LucenceINSIGHT™ must be ordered through a physician.
Talk to your physician about the suitability of LucenceINSIGHT™ multi-cancer early detection for you.
If you would like to sign up for LucenceINSIGHT™, write in to us.
- LucenceINSIGHT™ screens for signals of cancer. The test does not diagnose cancer. If a positive result is found, further confirmatory diagnostic testing is recommended.
- LucenceINSIGHT™ does not predict inherited risk of cancer where it is pre-disposed within the family, such as breast cancer.
- LucenceINSIGHT™ does not replace standard of care screening. It should be used in addition to routine screening tests recommended by a doctor.
- False-positive and false-negative results do occur. False negatives can occur due to biological reasons such as low DNA shedding or small tumor size. If further confirmatory testing does not confirm cancer, it could mean that cancer is not present or that confirmatory testing was insufficient to detect the cancer signal.
- LucenceINSIGHT™ only predicts for the list of cancers indicated and not more. It does not rule out the possibility of other cancers.
- LucenceINSIGHT™ is not recommended for individuals who are pregnant, or have a history of cancer in the past 3 years.
This clinical test was developed and its performance characteristics determined by Lucence Diagnostics Pte Ltd, a company registered in Singapore (Company ID: 201605840N). This test is used for clinical purposes. It should not be regarded as investigational or for research. This laboratory is certified under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) as qualified to perform high complexity clinical laboratory testing. Lucence Diagnostics Pte Ltd is licensed by the Ministry of Health (Singapore) as a Clinical Laboratory (License Number: L/17I0039/CLB/003/222) under the Healthcare Services Act 2020.
- International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC). Global Cancer Observatory. https://gco.iarc.fr/. 2020 Data, Accessed Dec 2022.
- American Cancer Society. https://www.cancer.org/cancer.html
- Data on file.
211 Henderson Rd #04-02, Henderson Industrial Park, Singapore 159552
+65 6592 5102
HONG KONG OFFICE
Rooms 05-15, 13A/F, South Tower World Finance Centre Harbour City,
17 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon Hong Kong
+852 5182 7199
©2024 Lucence Diagnostics Pte Ltd. All rights reserved. All logos and trademarks are the property of Lucence or their respective owners. The information on this site is intended for audiences in Singapore and Hong Kong only.